Friday, November 11, 2011

New Orleans Mafia

Michael Tufaro reputed "Capo/Street Boss" of the New Orleans Mafia was arrested on 06-19-2010 for aggravated battery.


Although Mr. Tufaro's version of the events on that day greatly differed from that of the victim's he did plead guilty to simple battery.The victim and a co-worker who both work for the Motorist Assistance Patrol stated that "Mr. Tufaro was passed out in his vehicle and they knocked on the vehicle's window attempting to wake the subject up, which he did, and proceeded to place his vehicle in gear and strike the victim in his legs, causing him to hit the hood of the vehicle,before losing his balance and falling to the ground. The perpetrator then moved his vehicle forward, striking the victim again."

In Mr. Tufaro's version of the events he stated " I was sitting in my car on side of the Interstate talking on the phone when these two guy's walked up to my car and banged on my window. So I got out of my car, words were exchanged and yes I was angry. Did I throw the first blow ? Maybe. But this was a fist fight, two against one and I won that fight. I am guilty of hitting both of them with my fist, yes. But never did I hit anyone with my car."

No comments:

Post a Comment